What will you learn?
Research shows that 72% of new products and services fail. Michael will explain how to avoid a new flop. He’ll discuss (amongst others):
- how to understand users and find the right problems to solve
- why Henry Ford’s faster horses quote is completely misused
- finding the impact innovation sweet spot
- solving the right problem the right way
- the importance of finding product-market fit
- the principles of impact design thinking
Michael will also give attendees an overview of practical tools and methods to start with customer-centric innovation.
When and where?
When: 22 May at 2 PM
Where: You can register for the conference by following this link. It’s completely free and more than 1,000 circular economy enthusiasts have already registered.